Exacq Technologies is pleased to announce the release of exacqVision version 8.6.
For those clients currently covered under a software support agreement, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your upgrade today! exacqVision 8.6 offers a host of new features that improve the user experience and overall system protection.
Increased Cyber-Attack Protection
exacqVision's search capabilities now let users leverage event information from intrusion and access control systems for a more comprehensive security picture. This release also makes it easier for organizations to tag and retain important video.
Every release provides an opportunity to provide more stringent protections against cyber-attacks, and 8.6 now offers complex passwords and system lockout criteria, making exacqVision a more hardened VMS than ever before.
This quarterly software update offers 9 big reasons to upgrade:
- More Efficient User Experience
- Search video by intrusion and access events
- Create a case from Live view
- Client theme customization
- Better Mobile Performance
- View partitions and zones
- Improved frame rendering, clear status and error info
- Safer, Healthier System
- Additional Cybersecurity measures
- Free trial license of Enterprise System Manager now available
- Expanded 3rd Party Camera Options
- 265 support for Vivotek driver
- HTTPS support for Dahua and HikVision
To read more about the features included in exacqVision 8.6, please read Exacq's Release Blog!
Version 8.6 is part of the exacqVision quarterly software release schedule and is available to all users with an up-to-date Software Subscription Agreement (SSA)*.
For those clients not currently covered by a current Software Subscription Agreement, please email email@example.com to request a quote!
Exacq Technologies offers a convenient way of ensuring access to the newest features and product enhancements of every exacqVision release.
This latest release, compatible with all exacqVision Hybrid and IP video surveillance systems, incorporates new features and enhancements, and continues the quest for rapid, incremental updates.